birthday prayer for a brother in christ

O Lord make. May Jesus Christ continue to bless you abundantly and keep you safe in his loving care.


Pin On Prayers

May the light of the Lord.

. On your birthday I pray to Lord Jesus to bless your life with lots of good luck prosperity and good health. You are always ready to sacrifice your happiness just to put a smile on my face. A Prayer in Veneration of the Sacred Heart of.

I would like to praise the Lord God Almighty. A prayer for you on your birthday. A Petition Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus 1 - O Sacred Heart of Jesus I fly I come to Thee.

The Lord be with all my brother. Birthday Blessings For Brother. Lereko South Africa.

As God made the heavens he chose this blessed day for your birth. May happiness and joy forever reign in your heart of gold. Although I have not been able to join the prayer academy due to finances but I have faith.

I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. May the Lord of peace himself give you peace always in every way. A Prayer in Memory of the Five Wounds of Our Lord Jesus - Holy Mother pierce me through.

May God bring you incredible blessing open doors and many more years of joy. Have a happy and holy birthday Mom. In my heart each.

76 DN 040814 at 652 pm. In his image were you born and in blessings do you live. God bless you Dad.

May the Holy Spirit send you the gifts of wisdom. My cousin introduced me to your website last year. Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad.

You mean the world to us. May He let his light shine upon you. A Prayer in Honour of the Five Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ - O God Come unto my assistanceR.

My birthday is on the 26th of April and I believe God has amazingly great surprises for me I have been hitting up the prayers this month. On your birthday enjoy His divine presence in your life. My dear father I commend you to Almighty God.

May the Lord bless you with wisdom courage and strength all the days of your life. May God bless you and grant you long life prosperity and happiness for all your days. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul happy birthday to a wonderful and faithful friend.


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Birthday Stuff


Pin On Birthday Quotes


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Wishes Greetings Birthdays


Pin On Christian Happy Birthday Wishes


Birthday Blessings For You Birthday Birthday Pics Beautiful Birthday Quote Birthday Quotes Inspirational Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Beautiful Birthday Quotes


Pin On Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends Him Sister Daughter Son


Pin On Morning Blessings


Pin On Welcome March The Tribe Of Benjamin


Pin On 21st Birthday


Pin On Words Of Wisdom


Pin On Birthday Prayers


Pin On Birthday Prayers


Pin On Projects To Try


Pin On Christian Birthday Wishes


Pin On Kk


Pin On Happy Birthday


Pin On Birthday Wishes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel